Monday, April 04, 2005

Save the Whales

I am a hoarder. If it can be saved, I will save it. To the rescue, cape flying, goggles misplaced. Me. A chronic switch-offer of lights and saviour of hapless paper cups... I actually ask people not to waste paper cups while drinking tea/coffee in the office. Save the cup and use the same one throughout the day. Yes. Can't help it. Hate waste of all kind. Just think of all those trees. The same with anything. Money. Phone calls. What's the need to make long phone calls after you've just been together the whole day at the office? Paper bags instead of plastic too. The earth would gasp, turn over and die if it wasn't for me.

But when it comes to going places... no worries about petrol or time. Likewise with food. God! Why me?! Why couldn't I have been the no-need-to-eat-more-than-necessary types? Or oh-my-God-I'm-spending-so-much-on-food! But no. It has to come bite me where it hurts, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home