Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One with Nature

It rained last night. Thunder and lightning and winds. And I slept through it all. Not that I'd like to be awake on some crazy hour just to see nature's display, but here the point is that I slept through the total noise. It must have been quite a racket because I found branches of trees on the ground in the morning. Winds and rain which could knock those off... must have been loud. And I didn't wake up. What does that say about me? That I can sleep through Armageddon. (Well, in a way that's comforting.) But, I can also sleep through earthquakes and my house falling down on me. Gulp.

Well, to give myself some credit, I was aware of what was going on. In some dream-like place, I knew it was raining and there was thunder. So, I'd be aware of my house falling down. Right. I'm squished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home