Thursday, May 20, 2004

Family Err

There are some things which family members should not know. I consider myself really broadminded and all but I realised that the statement above is really a true fact of life without which life is really pathetic. Or it could be if you don't realise this NOW.

I recently got this forwarded email which classed people into certain sexual types based on the part they washed first while showering. (Leave your addy and I'll forward it to you. :D) I have no idea whether this has been experimented upon and found true or is just a smart outlet of an idle brain. I'm putting my money on the latter. (How can people say anyway? I mean, if you didn't like what you were based on this test, would you stop washing your umm.. hair first and start washing the err... shoulders or something? These things are so stupid. I have no idea why I forwarded it to other people. And did you read that one about the way you sleep and then it linked it to your personality? Was it true?)

Me, in my infinite broadmindedness sent it to my brother. And he sent me an answer saying he washed his chest first.

Now, people, I ask you. Is that something you would do? Is that something ANY self-respecting brother would do? Isn't that cruelty towards all sisters and also humankind in general? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he washes anything at all considering the way he is in and out of there like a hurricane-with-a-female-name, but that stuff is information I DO NOT NEED! Why do I need to know what he prefers sexually? Geez! It's just something I send him and he sees it when I'm not there and he forwards it to his friends. Does he really need to tell me?!?!?! *rolling my eyes* I almost went into denial when I got that email. Sibling rivalry is fine and we may have tried to kill each other when we were younger but doesn't he even care about me that much to save me from this trauma?

Are family ties sacred no more?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read the title of the post. and i thought, can't tell mom about the time i tried pot", but i think if i had a choice between that and this (aforementioned by aran) mom, yor son's revisiting the 60s
[Posted by aloque on Thursday May 20, 2004 at 6:37 pm]

11 June, 2005 22:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crapola...hilarious! This is like an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.
[Posted by Neurotron on Friday May 21, 2004 at 11:43 am]

11 June, 2005 22:52  
Blogger Aran said...

aloque, think about telling her. Confession is good for the soul. :p

Neuro, this is more like Nobody Loves Aran.
[Posted by Aran on Friday May 21, 2004 at 1:29 pm]

11 June, 2005 22:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home