Saturday, May 15, 2004

Bloggity Blog

I just read Fallen Angel's blog. Yes, it's nice. It's funny. It's great. It's fantabulous. But for 5 minutes after I read it, I see these black and white stripes on everything I stare at. Am I going blind? Or is there a problem with that template? It's the template. I'm too young here.

Ohhkay, so I don't have a topic to write about. So what is so wrong about writing about FA's blog anyway? I like it enough. And then JLU doesn't like me commenting on my teachers. (I'll have him know that there were two who influenced me too - to balance out the two... er... maybe more whom I can make fun of. So there!)

I come here to write in this blog instead of watching a balding guy romancing the world's most beautiful woman in '94 -that's Taal (What the F was Anil Kapoor thinking when he did that role anyway?), and well, there is a choice of Govinda (groan) and the same gal on another channel, or a sci-fi movie, or Star Parivar Awards (OMG, did they really do that?!) and now what do I end up doing? Writing crap. Pathetic. Ahhh! Such is life.

Here, I'd like to point out that YOU are reading this. Hehehee...

Watch this space. :p

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cmon aran, grab a double espresso or something man. that was FLAT. loved your last one tho
[Posted by aloque on Saturday May 15, 2004 at 10:59 pm]

17 May, 2005 19:21  
Blogger Aran said...

Sigh. Do you know how much pressure I am in to try and match up to that? If I have an expresso, I'll explode. :p
[Posted by Aran on Saturday May 15, 2004 at 11:12 pm]

17 May, 2005 19:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little advice Aran,don't be intelligent,don't be charming,don't imitate others.just be urself and prove what you are..:p
[Posted by Aditi on Saturday May 15, 2004 at 12:32 am]

17 May, 2005 19:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome to make fun of your teachers or anyone else you think appropriate, dude :) I was just practising some tinglish over here - I din't mean anything only.
[Posted by JLU on Saturday May 15, 2004 at 3:07 am]

17 May, 2005 19:22  
Blogger Aran said...

JLU, that was tongue-in-cheek. And I'm a dudette. *bats eyelashes at JLU* :p

Aditi, thanks. :)
[Posted by Aran on Sunday May 16, 2004 at 10:03 am]

17 May, 2005 19:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home