Tuesday, May 11, 2004

First post -- Eat Feat

I'm going to start this thing with a post about eating 'cos that's SO what I am. Sigh. That sentence just had me imagining myself as a big hulk of matter... fat drooping from every angle and almost like a giant dollop on the ground. Umm... well, if it gave you that idea too, you are so WRONG! How dare you?! I mean, you just sit there reading blogs and imagine all the nice people who have our nice, interesting, entertaining blogs to be fat blobs or what? Uh, you do? Humpphhh! Let me tell you that I'm ravishing and witty and I could probably intimidate you into scared, trembling silence. So there! Coming back to the topic, (did we go off?) I went to that Famous Ice-cream place in Mozamjahi market and had the chikoo hand-made ice-cream. It's heaven. So I had it four more times. Well, yes, I know it's probably fattening (I don't want to talk about fat, ok?) but see, once in a while never hurt anyone, right? So five times in a night doesn't either. I meant eating ice-cream, sick weirdo! (Great God! Is that ALL you can think of? I bet you're a guy.) Anyway, five times - that is - ten scoops in a night is, well, a little too much, I agree. But what is life if it's not to be enjoyed? We have anyway been thrown into this place to fight it out so what's wrong if we have some fun along the way? See? It's all about perspective. See the big picture.

And I'm not fat.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:D< >:D< >:D<

I'll blive ya..:-D

FIRST COMMENT ON FIRST POST!!!!!
[Posted by drp on Saturday Jul 17, 2004 at 10:04 am]

14 April, 2005 00:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see told ya!
[Posted by tabrez on Friday Sep 17, 2004 at 10:12 pm]

14 April, 2005 00:26  
Blogger sunshine said...

Congratulations and lots of wuvs

20 April, 2005 22:18  
Blogger alchemist said...

u probably are fat and if u aren't then u r probably shit scared that u r getting there... yet to meet anyone who could intimidate me into scared trembling silence... and if that were to be a woman then i wud love to be intimidated into a scared trembling silence... and by the way what do most people do at night... and why would anyone be a sick wierdo in assuming that u did what everyone does, five times that night? or is it that u r so ravished that u wudn't get to that number... and fat madam, we are here to fight it out... if thats what u think then thats the reason why u probably have to keep fighting it out in every sphere of your life... and if u don't get to fight then u probably think that the purpose of your life is being wasted... correct? yeah i am begining to see all of u... but even that doesn't fit in the big picture... u need to get a bigger one...

27 August, 2005 19:17  
Blogger Aran said...

Ah! Sir, you think you have me down pat, don't you! :)

01 September, 2005 08:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home